Thursday, December 16, 2010

yup, it's here again!

WOW! That happened fast! It's that time of year again... 

I was going to try something else in gingerbread this year, but there were orders fairly early for the boxes so... they're back!! :)  If i'm honest, I'll pretty much make anything that's holiday themed if there's Christmas music on (this year I'm partial to A Motown Christmas)... 

The prices are $10, $20, and $30 respectively for small medium and large.  They can also be personalized with the recipient name.  Email me at adjoa@prettysweetboutique.com to make your order.  

Oh, and my very obvious resolution this year is to post more.  There are a ton of pics to see...

All the best to you and yours for the season and a very Happy New Year!! 

:D

Posted via email from prettysweet Custom Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment