Friday, January 28, 2011

some 2010 weddings...

As promised, I'm posting more pics (slowly but surely).  I thought I'd start with the wedding pics.  Some are of last year's cakes, some are display cakes from last year's wedding show.  

Among them, is my *first* travelling long distance cake (read: baked the cake in glasgow + train to to dundee + coach to aberdeen *to a castle* + buttercream, white chocolate tablets & assembly in foreign kitchen = not exactly as it was planned, but turned out great AND I MADE A CAKE IN A CASTLE - perhaps not everyone's idea of a good time, but I LOVED the kitchen in the early morning silence).

Below are proposal cupcakes with the sweetest story, read more (from the bride herself!) here.

And speaking of looooveee....  stay tuned for prettysweet valentine treats!!

:) 

 

 

Posted via email from prettysweet Custom Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment